Nuffnang Add

What Is In The House

Well as intro....I'm a proud Sony DSLR & DSLT Alpha Owner.

The photos in my blog are 90% originally taken from my Sony Alpha. The rest of 10% are taken from any anonymous website.....:)

My Gear :-
Body & Lens
1)  DSLR Sony Alpha a850
2)  DSLT Sony Alpha a77
3)  DSLT Sony Alpha a57
4)  Sony SAL 16-50 F2.8
5)  Sony SAL 50F1.4
6)  Sigma 10-20 EX DC HSM
7)  Tamron 70-200 F2.8

Flash / Outdoor Lighting Kit
1)  Sony Flash HVL F43AM
2)  Sony Flash HVL F20AM
3)  YongNuo Speedlite YN460 (x2)
4)  Made In China Lighting Kit...